WVA/MSD Animal Health – 5th Veterinary Student Scholarship Program

4.9
(49)

MSD Animal Health and the World Veterinary Association (WVA) are delighted to announce the 2021 Veterinary Student Scholarship Program that is dedicated to veterinary students from four world regions to enhance their academic experience.

Following the successful delivery of the MSD Animal Health/WVA Veterinary Student Scholarship Programs 2016-2020, MSD Animal Health and WVA have agreed to continue the successful collaboration and to launch the 2021 Veterinary Student Scholarship Program to include 80 scholarships of US$ 2,500 (of a total of $200,000) to be granted to selected students from countries in the regions of Latin America, Africa, North Africa/Middle East and Asia/Oceania.

WVA-MSD Animal Health - 5th Veterinary Student Scholarship Program

Eligibility requirements for students

• Not a recipient of any previous MSD Animal Health/WVA
  • Citizen of one of the countries under the grant
  • Currently registered for the academic year 2020-2021 at a recognized school of veterinary medicine in the
  • Have completed all first-year
  • Registered in the second – or third-year year of the program (or equivalent if the program is longer than 4 years).
  • First and last year students are not eligible candidates for this scholarship
ALSO READ :  Veterinary Students took Oath for Serving the Society

The applications will be reviewed by an ad hoc committee of the WVA Strategic Focus Group on Veterinary Education. The announcement of the selected students will be published by 1st September 2021 on the WVA website and media channels.

The application form can be downloaded by clicking Here

Deadline for submission

The completed application must be submitted by 15th May 2021, 12:00 pm (Brussels time) to wva_assistant@worldvet.org

ALSO READ :  Effect of Covid-19 on Poultry Industry- its impact and Veterinarian response to crisis

Frequently asked questions

Click here for a document that poses a series of common questions and answers on the MSD/WVA Veterinary Student Scholarship Program.

MSD Animal Health and the World Veterinary Association encourage qualified students to submit their applications and wish success to all the candidates.

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to review this post!

Average Rating 4.9 ⭐ (49 Review)

No review so far! Be the first to review this post.

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you !

Let us improve this post !

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Author

ALSO READ :  Veterinary Pathologist Job

Be the first to comment