Online National Workshop entitled “Technical Approaches and Application of Anatomical Knowledge for Veterinary Practitioners” during 06-08 June, 2022.

0
(0)

It has been given me immense pleasure to note that the Department of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Veterinary Science & A.H., Kamdhenu University, Navsari has organized Online National Workshop entitledTechnical Approaches and Application of Anatomical Knowledge for Veterinary Practitionersduring 06-08 June, 2022.

In this online National workshop participants viz, field veterinary practitioner, academician, PG students were joined across country. There were more than 60 participants were took active part in the workshop. The inaugural function was chaired by Dr. N. H. Kelawala, Vice-Chancellor, Kamdhenu University, Gandhinagar as a president; Dr. M. C. Desai, Professor & Head, Department of Veterinary Anatomy, College of Veterinary Sci. & AH, KU, Sardarkrushinagar, as a Guest of Honour and Dr. V. B. Kharadi, Principal, College of Veterinary Sci. & AH, KU, Navsari as a Chairman of the function.

ALSO READ :  GADVASU aiming to make veterinary graduates competent at global level

Dr. V. B. Kharadi, welcome the participant and guest speakers and also give introductory remark regarding importance of this workshop.  Dr. M. C. Desai, congratulate and gave best wishes to the organizing team for the workshop. He also emphasized the importance of veterinary anatomy for the diagnosis & treatment purpose. Dr. N. H. Kelawala, Vice-Chancellor, Kamdhenu University, Gandhinagar and president of the function told the situation during the Pandemic COVID 19 and how we are convert the problems to opportunity. He also told that to become successful clinician, depends on how to use their anatomical knowledge and basic skills in field practices. So, the topic is precisely chosen by the organizer. He appreciated the efforts made by Dr. V. B. Kharadi, Principal, CVSc & AH, Dr. R. Menaka, Organizing secretary and their Team Members. At the end, Dr. R. Menaka, Organizing secretary proposed the vote of thanks.

ALSO READ :  Veterinary Students took Oath for Serving the Society

After the completion of inaugural function the first day technical session started with two expert’s lecture each had presented by 1. Dr. Archana Pathak, Professor & Head, CVSc & AH, DUVASU, Mathura (UP) topic on “Applied Anatomy of Body Cavities in Relation to Clinical Practice of Dog” and Dr. R. Menaka, Assistant Professor & Head, CVSc & AH, KU, Navsari (GUJ) on “Nerve blocks in Large Ruminants”. The second day speakers were Dr. S. Sivagnanam, Assistant Professor, CVSc & AH, TANUVAS, Thanjaur (TN) and Dr. S. Chaurasia, Assistant Professor, CVSc & AH, KU, Navsari (GUJ) delivered the lecture on “Comparative Clinical Anatomy and Physiology of Avian & Exotic pets” and “Clinical Anatomy of the Equine- An Overview”, respectively. On third day the lectured delivered by Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta, Associate Professor, CVSc & AH, NDVSU, Mhow (M.P.) on “Anatomical Knowledge to Help Veterinary Practitioners in Species Identification” and Dr. Vishnudeo Kumar, Associate Professor & Head, CVSc & AH, KU, Junagadh (GUJ) topic on “Clinical Anatomy of Large Ruminants”. At the end of workshop Dr. R. Menaka had given the concluding remark and thanks to all participants for active participation.

ALSO READ :  Determination of Methane Emission using SF6 technique

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to review this post!

Average Rating 0 ⭐ (0 Review)

No review so far! Be the first to review this post.

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you !

Let us improve this post !

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Authors

Be the first to comment